Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ambíguo . Ilógico . Recente . Inesperado (?) . Dito.

Aquilo não foi realmente para mim...foi?

Can I believe in it?

Can we really believe in something?

Can I still have the hope?

Can we hope for a better future?

O presente é momentâneo, e o futuro é agora.

Ainda procuras?

Eu procuro.

Por ti.

Por mim.

Para mim.

Para todos.

Frases soltas - estou fraccionada.

Fracções de mim, por aí. Umas na Terra, outras no céu.

Loucura? May be - I'm stuck, and I'm running away.

But I am just the way I am, the way I was, the way I want to be.

Happy! Happiness, happily, happily ever after !

After what? After realising I'm not a fake.

I am here.

I need to know where you are.

Are you still looking for my signs?

With the... bio-electrical impulse transfered to your brain?

Am I being too direct here? Because I don't wanna hurt feelings.

I just want an answer... "Is it me you're looking for?"

I really don't want more than an answer.

Or your silence.

No comments: